For those who wants continuous support during operation, we provide 2 types of management options depending on the level of involvement the Client requires of us. For both contracts, we provide consistent, long-term support at different levels of involvement.
The management contract gives 100% responsibility of managing the property to CIC FNB. We handle everything from operations to back-office and provide monthly reports to the Owner. This type of contract is most suitable for Owners who:
- Want a passive investment.
- Do not have experience with the industry.
- Want to integrate all work with the HQ of CIC FNB.
- Require a lot of personal time not related to the business.
- Open to profit-sharing structure.
Franchising mainly targets Owners who want to operate their own property but need an existing brand value that CIC FNB has to offer. This is generally an owner-operation style structure and is suitable for Owners who:
- Want an active investment.
- Have certain level of experience in the industry.
- Have time to undergo training with CIC FNB and maintain brand standards.
- Willing to pay commission fee to sustain the marketing, content creation and brand value.
These are the operation factors required for the service sector.
Meeting & Contract
A meeting between the Client and CIC FNB team to determine what kind of operation option is under consideration.
Site Visit & Brand Selection
Site visit is done by our team members to determine the appropriate brand for the market and review the existing operation performance (if any).
SOP & Training
The Standard Operating Procedures is set up depending on the brand. This provides a guideline for the operating team to follow. Regular checkups will be done by our team to maintain brand standards.
Month-end reporting and evaluation is provided to the owner, including financial statements, performance evaluations and business analytics.